Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cost Of Driving Licence In Ohio Transient Vendor's License In Ohio... I Am Trying To Start Selling Homemade Bbq Sauce; Need Help W/licensing..?

Transient Vendor's License in Ohio... I am trying to start selling homemade bbq sauce; need help w/licensing..? - cost of driving licence in ohio

I'm going crazy trying to find information, a transient vendor's permit! Looking to sell in a flea market, and I understand that I am a temporary sales license, which costs $ 25 and I get the request to the Department. Website of taxation. My question is: on top of the page, you can request your Federal Employer Identification # ... How can I do? I have around the Internet for answers, and I'm just in a circle. Can anyone guide me through all this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment