Friday, February 12, 2010

Irritable Bowel Aching Legs I Have Both Ulcerative Colitis And Irritable Bowel Syndrome?

I have both ulcerative colitis and Irritable bowel syndrome? - irritable bowel aching legs

Someone else has brought the two together? Sometimes you can not go to the toilet for several days. Now I've recently been taking medication for ulcerative colitis, but it seems to be worse. The other night I was in constant pain, but not the toilet. Well, if I eat I feel sick. I went into the bathroom, but only a little more each time. What should I do. The doctor told me to go to the medicine and everything that caryr improvement, but it is painful :-(

2 comments:

phydeaux... said...

You need more fiber in the diet. I have irritable bowel syndrome, where I feel pain in the groin. I know a good fiber that may help to use Miralax is a fiber that I have diverticulitis, the pain full.

In Michigan said...

Not only Dr. Said, and remind him of you who can still suffers pain medication to help, and if anything a second opinion to have, I took my mother after she had the disease, and n 'is not something wait and play, even if you medication for the problem, call Good Luck!

Post a Comment