Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hep C More Condition_symptoms>hep Does Drinking Daily Effect The Liver More If I Have Hep.C?

Does drinking daily effect the liver more if I have Hep.C? - hep c more condition_symptoms>hep

My dr. I said stop drinking, because some of my test was seen in the liver is more than 1 million euros. I think it is 1 / 5 v. tea or something that I do not really understand. Im not even know what it is, but it is more than one million. I HepC makes it worse is not it? How much worse?

1 comments:

Ann F said...

I have no idea what more than 1 million euros. You know the problem even save copies of your documents. They belong to you.

I stopped drinking to when I was given an option to quit or die.
It was a breeze.
I still had to undergo a liver transplant one years later. If me or is stopped earlier, the liver can regenerate.
In my case it was too late.
Go online and check liver cirrhosis and C. There is more information than you can imagine.
2 are a good choice and Mayo.com WebMD.
I had my transplant in May in Florida. It was very difficult for everyone, but Mayo was wonderful.
I do not want to go there.
Not drinking is not really difficult, because many people do not drink, we always have alcohol in the house. I do not remember now!
I wish him all the best. I tried to AA, which is great for some people. She had some advice, but I only have to quit. That many problems solved.
His dr. is correct. Now you can participate in it. I wish him all the best.
If I can be of any help, please come here toProcessing your question and I'll be back tomorrow.

Post a Comment