Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Smarty Error: [in Tpl_body AVG "Access Forbidden By Server Error", Why?

AVG "Access forbidden by server error", why? - smarty error: [in tpl_body

My AVG has not been able to update and last week, when I try the message "Access denied by server" error. I thought this could be the result of using the free version, so I paid for the full version, uninstall the old AVG, since the new update, and I'm with the same problem. Ideas or suggestions for everything out there Smarty Pants?

I have two hours running the free online scanner ESET virus and found a Trojan virus and spoke for themselves. That sounds like a virus does not let me update? Other ideas?

Thank you in advance for your help!

1 comments:

Rahool said...

Because you have access, prohibited by the server error, please follow these steps to correct the situation:

* Download the AVG care services in the following location on your computer (I recommend you save it on your desktop) and run it by double clicking on its icon:
http://www.avg.com/filedir/util/support/ ...
* Launch rmagent.exe "in the newly opened browser window is. When informed of the results, please confirm with OK and close the window rmagent.
* Restart your computer.
* So please try to update your AVG. Upgrading should now proceed. When the update from the full-scan and if an infection is found out, delete it.

Post a Comment