Saturday, January 9, 2010

Everything About Polyps I Seek Input From Well-informed Sources About Likely Range Of Outcomes For Diagnosed Colon Polyps Condition.?

I seek input from well-informed sources about likely range of outcomes for diagnosed colon polyps condition.? - everything about polyps

I turned 50 this year, the awareness has had a physical examination (all OK) and the routine detection of colonoscopy. I have no symptoms, I'm pretty healthy, but what I hoped for a routine colonoscopy, polyps, and in fact, many doctors ask you to refer the laboratories. Report by Dr. said: "The large number and diversity of polyps is uncommon." And: "Genetic testing is indicated." The doctor told me, twice, each time I looked away for my colon many polyps. The three colonoscopy procedures in the last four months have been about 50 polyps, especially against cancer, "adenoma" - pipe and tubulo-villous pathology reports, but no dysplasia or carcinoma at present). Most polyps are found, quite small, a couple of 1.0-1.5 cm. However, some small
sessile polyps today. After 3 colonoscopy doctor noted that genetic testing and, ultimately, we can colectomy should be considered necessary. "The doctor told me," FAPKM genetic testing ", which I drew blood and sent met from the Mayo Clinic. This "FAPKM" very specific tests - the search for a specific genetic mutation that might hinder my two points of the removal of polyps. I never knew a family history of polyps, no family history of colon cancer. Everything I read what seems
show that the two points with 50 serious precancerous polyps
If the cause is genetic or "sporadic" and it leaves me with the impression that the option (of colectomy in May finally) is probably not necessary.
Pending test results, I wonder, can you explain, this section results to be expected for someone of my current status?

0 comments:

Post a Comment