Friday, January 29, 2010

Shooting Pain In Rear Shoulder Blade I'm 17 Weeks Pregnant, And Am Feeling A Lot Of Pain In The Left Side Of My Back And Rear!?

I'm 17 weeks pregnant, and am feeling a lot of pain in the left side of my back and rear!? - shooting pain in rear shoulder blade

The pain shoots to the left lower back and left side of the back. It hurts to stand, walk or weight placed his left foot when I put my whole foot on the floor. Not bad, if I raise on my heels and toes in them. The left side of my butt still hurts to sit still, either in a comfortable chair or toilet. I do not know if that was related or not, but my left arm numb and I'm sleeping a lot lately. He can hardly move without whining or crying, because every movement hurts my left side. It was not like a few weeks. I mean, just a few weeks, my biggest problem was the pain of the hip and back completely normal ... none of these. (I can still feel my hip explodes with all this pain to end, too.) This is my first pregnancy, and I'm not really sure if this at all, or why normal. Has anyone else experienced this before? Who knows what could be the problem? I would be grateful if I could give someone an idea of what is happening to my body.

1 comments:

Robin said...

The lower back to sounds back pain and sciatica, which is terrible during the pregnancy. The other sounds like ligament stretching. Old women story says that if you sleep with a bar of soap relieves pain in bed. (I know this is completely wrong, but it worked for me)

Post a Comment