Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Fire Truck Balloons Anybody Wanna Trade With Me On Webkinz?

Anybody wanna trade with me on webkinz? - fire truck balloons

Negotiate Tired of my old games and want the exclusive. I have a bed made of stardust, the Elephant Fountain, an incubation chamber, a fire truck, a hot air balloon, rabbit-tv, guess sunglasses TV eucolyptis, Jellybean tree, magic carpet, pond Clock Cat Detective table and window glass. If you are ready with your name and your item, want to negotiate trade for any of my exclusive items. THX

5 comments:

CHOCOLATE LUVER :) said...

Crook! I started the last one I fell for JOKE TIME! Nice try! You Can not Fool Me EVEN IF WE SCAM!

<3Lindsa... said...

I call what you want, I have tons of things you discuss anything u 4 the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an incubation chamber balloon!

I cows480 in webkinz

Juz B said...

bsc33 I read the Stardust and the source of the elephant, or, if you want to send them both to me

ShaH said...

Are they real? If so, I like a magic carpet ...
Thanks

Ur mom said...

sure that my email is:
vmrowka@sbcglobal.net
UR-list, so I can send u

Post a Comment