Monday, January 11, 2010

Ulcerative Colitis Flare Up Remicade: How Long To Clear Up An Ulcerative Colitis Flare??

Remicade: How long to clear up an Ulcerative Colitis flare?? - ulcerative colitis flare up

I have ulcerative colitis and started my first treatment with Remicade (IV) yesterday, which is given every 8 weeks instead of drugs I took in the last 7 years. I had infusions of Remicade before but it was steroids. My question is to ask if anyone knows how long it will take for the Remicade is to begin to "cure" my crisis. I bled for 2 weeks. Like I said, I was sensitive to Remicade, but she remained with steroids, so I do not know who worked when. I start treatment every 8 weeks. Previously I had 3 treatments done at once, such as patients with Crohn's disease.

0 comments:

Post a Comment